Scope of policy.
This policy applies to your use of our website, www.weareproperly.com, (Website).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 – “GDPR”) (“Data Protection Laws”), the data controller is Properly Real Estate Group Limited, (trading as ‘Properly’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12581499 and have our registered office at 32 Blackfriars Road, London, England, SE1 8PB.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us (Submitted Information): you may give us information by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). The information you give us may include:
- Address (including post code)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you use the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting. (Device Information);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information: We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To respond to your query.
- To inform and provider you with information about services that we offer and any other relevant information concerning Properly.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other third parties.
Why we collect your personal data.
Your personal data is collected primarily so that you can effectively use the Website and the associated Services. In using the Website, you may be required to provide your explicit consent to the following use of your personal data for example to aggregate your personal data with others personal data into a non – identifiable form in order to carry our analysis of our users for internal business purposes.
Disclosure of your information.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Properly or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- Enforce or apply our terms and conditions and any other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Properly, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Certain Services may include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
In accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectification, a right to restrict our processing activities of your data and a right of erasure.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for any marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. In those circumstances, You will be required to provide your consent to the processing of your Submitted Information by checking certain boxes on the Website.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, third parties, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information.
The applicable Data Protection Laws give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with such Data Protection Laws. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].